Large deviation asymptotics and the polaron
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 173)
KeywordsMarkov Process Invariant Measure Polish Space Entropy Function Standard Brownian Motion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Donsker, M. D. and Varadhan, S. R. S., Asymptotic Evaluation of Certain Markov Process Expectations for Large Time I, II, III, Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 28 (1975) 1–47; 28 (1975) 279–301; 30 (1976) 389–461.Google Scholar
- 2.Donsker, M. D. and Varadhan, S. R. S., Asymptotic Evaluation of Certain Markov Process Expectations for Large Time IV, to appear in Comm. Pure Appl. Math.Google Scholar
- 3.Donsker, M. D. and Varadhan, S. R. S., Asymptotics for the Polaron, to appear.Google Scholar
- 4.Feynman, R. P., Statistical Mechanics, W. A. Benjamin, 1972.Google Scholar
- 5.Pekar, S. I., Theory of Polarons, Zh. Eksperim. i Teor. Piz. v. 19, 1949.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1982