Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 172)
Tetrahedrally coordinated ionic liquids — anomalous transport properties and geophysical significance
KeywordsIonic Liquid Pair Distribution Function Excess Heat Capacity Geophysical Significance Minimum Viscosity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Bruckner, Glastech. Ber., 37, 413–425 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.C. A. Angell and H. Kanno, Science, 193, 1121 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Rahnan, R.H. Fawler, and A.H. Narten, J. Chem. Phys. 57,3010 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.L. V. Woodcock, C. A. Angell, and P. A. Cheeseman, J. Chem. Phys., 65, 1565 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Kushiro, J. Geophys. Res., 81, 6347–6350 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.C. A. Angell, L. Boehm, P. A. Cheeseman and S. Tamaddon, Solid State Ionics, 5, 597 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.T. F. Soules, J. Chem. Phys., 76, 969–975 (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.S. A. Brawer, J. Chem. Phys., 75, 3510–3521 (1981).Google Scholar
- 9.C. A. Angell, P. A. Cheeseman and S. Tamaddon, Science, Oct. 1982 (in press); Bull. Mineral., 1983 (in press).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1982