Cross-sections from TDHF calculations
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 171)
V. Reaction Theories
KeywordsDensity Operator Cross Section Formula Exclusive Cross Section State Wave Packet TDHF Calculation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.James J. Griffin, Peter C. Lichtner and Maria Dworzecka, Phys. Rev. C21, 1351 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.Y. Alhassid and S. E. Koonin, Phys. Rev. C23, L590 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.E. A. Remler, Ann. Phys. 136, 293 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Gyulassy, E. Remler, K. Frankel, Proceedings of the Workshop on Nuclear Dynamics, Granlibakken, (1982) LBL-14138.Google Scholar
- 5.E. A. Remler, Phys. Rev. C, in press.Google Scholar
- 6.A. Huber in Mathematical Methods in Solid State and Superfluid Theory (R. C. Clark and G. H. Derrick, eds.) Plenum Press, New York, 1968.Google Scholar
- 7.E. A. Remler, Nuclear Kinetic Theory, William and Mary Preprint, 1981.Google Scholar
- 8.If mean field theory is used here instead of TDHF this problem does not arise.Google Scholar
- 9.Note however that the trace does not oscillate as in the analogous case discussed in Reference 1.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1982