Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 170)
A minimal residual method for transonic potential flows
KeywordsConjugate Gradient Subsonic Flow Transonic Flow Average Residual Convergence History
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Doris, M. L. and South, J. C.: Transonic Potential Flow and Coordinate Generation for Bodies in a Wind Tunnel, presented at the AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, Orlando, FL, January 1982.Google Scholar
- Dougherty, F. C., Holst, T. L., Gundy, K. L. and Thomas, S. D., TAIR — A Transonic Airfoil Analysis Computer Code, NASA Technical Memorandum 81296.Google Scholar
- Hafez, M. M. and South, J. C., Vectorization of Relaxation Methods for Solving Transonic Full Potential Equation, GAMM Workshop on Numerical Methods for the Computation of Inviscid Transonic Flow with Shock Waves, FFA Stockholm, Sweden, September 1979.Google Scholar
- Holst, T. L. and Bal'lhaus, W. F.: Fast Conservative Schemes for the Full Potential Equation Applied to Transonic Flow, AIAA J., Vol. 17, 1978, pp. 1038–1045.Google Scholar
- Khosla, P. K. and Rubin, S. G.: A Conjugate Gradient Iterative Method, Lecture Notes in Physics, 141, Springer-Verlag, 1981, pp. 248–253.Google Scholar
- Hafez, M. M. and Lovell, D.: Improved Relaxation Schemes for Transonic Potential Calculations, submitted to AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, Reno, NV, January 1983.Google Scholar
- South, J. C., Keller, J. D., and Hafez, M. M.: Vector Processor Algorithms for Transonic Flow Calculations, AIAA J., Vol. 18, 1980, pp. 786–792.Google Scholar
- Wong, Y. S. and Hafez, M. M.: Application of Conjugate Gradient Methods to Transonic Finite Difference and Finite Element Calculations, Proceedings of the AIAA 5th Computational Fluid Dynamics Conference, Palo Alto, CA, June, 1981, pp. 272–283.Google Scholar
- Wong, Y. S.: Comparison Between Newton-Like Method and Approximate Factorization Scheme for Transonic Flow Calculations, to be submitted to AIAA J., 1982.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1982