An implicit finite difference method for chemical nonequilibrium flow through an axisymmetric supersonic nozzle
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 170)
KeywordsNozzle Wall Operational Count Fluid Dynamic Equation Rocket Nozzle National Aerospace Laboratory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1).Nickerson, G. R., Coats, D. E. and Bartz, J. L., NASA CR-152999, 1977.Google Scholar
- 2).Ratliff, A. W., NASA CR-3121, 1979.Google Scholar
- 3).Nakahashi, K., Kisara, K., Moro, A. and Miyajima, H., in Proc. of 24th Space Science and Technology, Japan, 1980.Google Scholar
- 4).Stiles, R. J. and Hoffman, J. D., AIAA Paper No.81–1432, 1981.Google Scholar
- 5).Kliegel, J. R. and Levine, J. N., AIAA J., Vol.7, No.7, pp.1375–1378, 1969.Google Scholar
- 6).Nakahashi, K., Moro, A. and Miyajima, H., Technical Report of National Aerospace Laboratory, Japan, NAL TR-634, 1980.Google Scholar
- 7).Isaacson, E. and Keller, H. B., “Analysis of Numerical Methods”, John Weley & Sons, 1966Google Scholar
- 8).Miyajima, H. et al., Technical Report of National Aerospace Laboratory, Japan, NAL TR-662, 1981.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1982