Solution-adaptive grid for the calculation of three-dimensional laminar and turbulent boundary layers
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 170)
KeywordsBoundary Layer Skin Friction Turbulent Boundary Layer Stagnation Point Eddy Viscosity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Carter, J.E., Edwards, D.E. and Werle, M.J., NASA-CP-2166, 197-212, 1980.Google Scholar
- 3.Lamb,Horace, Hydrodynamics, 6th Ed. Cambridge Univ. Press, 139–156, 1953.Google Scholar
- 4.Maise, G. and McDonald, H., AIAA J., 6, 73–80, 1968.Google Scholar
- 5.Shalman, E. Yu., Izv. Adad, Nauk USSR, MZG, No. 5, 155–157, 1979.Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, K.C., J. Fluid Mech., 72, 49–65, 1975.Google Scholar
- 7.Keller, H.B., Numerical Solution of Partial-Differential Equations II, J. Bramble (ed.), Academic Press, N.Y., 327–350, 1970.Google Scholar
- 8.Cebeci, T. and Bradshaw, P.: Momentum Transfer in Boundary Layers. McGraw-Hill/ Hemisphere Publishing Corp., Washington, 1977.Google Scholar
- 9.Smith, A.M.O. and Clutter, D.W., AIAA J.. 1, 2062–2071, 1963.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1982