A high Reynolds number flow with closed streamlines
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 170)
KeywordsShear Layer Pipe Wall Reynolds Number Increase Iterative Cycle High Reynolds Number Flow
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Batchelor, G.K., J.Fluid Mech., 1 (1956) 177.Google Scholar
- Dennis, S.C.R. and Hudson, J.D., Proc.lst Int.Conf.on Numerical Methods in Laminar and Turbulent Flow, Pentech Press (1978) 69.Google Scholar
- Dennis, S.C.R., J.Fluid Mech., 99 (1980) 449.Google Scholar
- Haddon, E.W. and Riley, N. To be published in Wave Motion, (1983).Google Scholar
- Kuwahara, K. and Imai, I., Phys.Fluids Supplement II, 12 (1969) 94.Google Scholar
- Lyne, W.H., J.Fluid Mech., 45 (1971) 13.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1982