Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 170)
Mixed initial and boundary value problems: Upwind schemes and their application
KeywordsCompressible Flow Upwind Scheme Partial Differential Equation Stable Match Transonic Flow
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Gabutti, B., “On two upwind finite-difference schemes for hyperbolic equations in non-conservative form”, to appear on ‘Computer and Fluids'.Google Scholar
- Gustafsson, B., Kreiss, H.O. and Sundström A., “Stability theory of difference approximations for mixed initial boundary-value problem-II”, Math. Comp. 26 (1972), 649–686.Google Scholar
- Moretti, G., “Theλ-scheme”, Computer and Fluids, 7 (1979), 191–224.Google Scholar
- Oliger, J., “Constructing stable difference methods for hyperbolic equations, Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations”, Seymour Parter, ed., Academic Press, 1980.Google Scholar
- Zannetti, L., “Numerical treatment of boundaries in compressible flow problem”, 4th GAMM Conference on Numerical Methods in Fluid Mechanics, Paris, 1981.Google Scholar
- Zannetti, L., G. Colasurdo, “Unsteady compressible flow: A computational method consistent with the physical phenomena”, AIAA Journal, 19 (1981), 852–856.Google Scholar
- Zannetti, L., Moretti G., “Numerical experiments on the leading edge flow field”, Proceedings of the AIAA 5th Computational Fluid Dynamic Conference, 1981, 149–156.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1982