Simulation of the fluctuating field of a forced Jet
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 170)
KeywordsPower Spectral Density Acoustic Field Small Scale Structure Instability Wave Outgoing Radiation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Crow, S. C. and Champagne, F. H.: Orderly Structure in Jet Turbulence, J. Fluid Mech., Vol. 48, Part 3, 1971, pp. 547–591.Google Scholar
- Maestrello, L. and Fung, Y. T.: Quasi-Periodic Structure of a Turbulent Jet, J. Sound & Vib., Vol. 64, 1979, pp. 107–122.Google Scholar
- Maestrello, L., Bayliss, A., and Turkel, E.: On the Interaction of a Sound Pulse with the Shear Layer of an Axisymmetric Jet, J. Sound & Vib., Vol. 74, 1974, pp. 281–301.Google Scholar
- Bayliss, A. and Maestrello, L.: Simulation of Instabilities and Sound Radiation in a Jet, AIAA J., Vol. 19, No. 7, 1981, pp. 835–841.Google Scholar
- Gottlieb, D. and Turkel, E.: Dissipative Two-Four Methods for Time-Dependent Problems, Math. Comput., Vol. 30, 1976, pp. 703–723.Google Scholar
- Ho, Chi-ming and Huang, Lein-saing: Subharmonics and Vortex Merging in Mixing Layers, to appear in J. Fluid. Mech., 1982.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1982