Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 144)
The development of a vector-based algebra system
KeywordsHash Table Polynomial Multiplication Functional Language High Level Algorithm Sorting Cost
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Fitch, J.P. Private communication.Google Scholar
- Goto, E. and Kanada, Y. "Hashing lemmas on time complexity with application to formula manipulation", Proc Symsac 76, ACM, pp 154–8.Google Scholar
- Gustavson, F.G. and Yun, D.Y.Y., "Arithmetic complexity of unordered sparse polynomials", Proc Symsac 76, ACM. pp 149–53.Google Scholar
- Martin, W. "Determining the equivalence of algebraic expressions by hashing".Google Scholar
- Norman, A.C. and Moore, P. M. A., "The initial design of a vector based algebra system", Proc Eurosam 79, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 72, Springer, 1979.Google Scholar
- Norman, A.C. and Moore, P.M.A., "Implementing a polynomial factorization and god package" Symsac-81, ACM, pp 109–16.Google Scholar
- Wang, P.S. "An improved multivariate polynomial factorization algorithm", Math Comp 32 144, October 79, pp 125–31.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1982