Remarks about performance profiles
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 142)
KeywordsQuadrature Rule Problem Family Performance Profile Optimization Routine Interface Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Kahaner, D. K. (1971). Comparison of Numerical Quadrature Formulas, Mathematical Software, pp. 229–259, J. R. Rice, Ed., Academic Press.Google Scholar
- Lyness, J. N. and Kaganove, J. J. (1976). Comments on the Nature of Automatic Quadrature Routines, ACM Trans. on Math. Soft. 2, pp. 65–86.Google Scholar
- Lyness, J. N. and Kaganove, J.J. (1977). A Technique for Comparing Automatic Quadrature Routines, Comp. Journ. 20, pp. 170–177.Google Scholar
- Lyness, J. N. (1977). An Interface Problem in Numerical Software, Proc. Sixth Manitoba Conference on Num. Math. and Comp. 1976, pp. 251–263.Google Scholar
- Lyness, J. N. and Greenwell, C. (1977). A Pilot Scheme for Minimization Software, ANL-AMD TM-323, Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne, IL 60439.Google Scholar
- Lyness, J. N. (1979i). Performance Profiles and Software Evaluation: Chapter in Proceedings of W.G. 2.5 Working Conference on "Performance Evaluation of Numerical Software," ed. L. D. Fosdick, North Holland Pub. Co. (1979), pp. 51–58. Also available in ANL-AMD TM-343.Google Scholar
- Lyness, J. N. (1979ii). A Bench Mark Experiment for Minimization Algorithms, Math. Comput., 33, pp. 249–264. Also available in ANL-AMD TM-323.Google Scholar
- Lyness, J. N. (1979iii). The Affine Scale Invariance of Minimization Algorithms, Math. Comput., 33, pp. 265–287.Google Scholar
- Lyness, J. N. (1981). When Not to Use an Automatic Quadrature Routine (submitted to SIAM Review).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1982