Speculations about the QCD vacuum
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 160)
KeywordsAsymptotic Freedom Color Octet Gluon State Perturbative Vacuum Color Singlet State
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.This is a preliminary report of work done in collaboration with T. H. Hansson and C. Peterson to be published more completely later.Google Scholar
- 2.R. Fukuda, Phys. Rev. D21, 485 (1980) and earlier references contained therein.Google Scholar
- 3.N. K. Nielsen, Odense preprint, 1980.Google Scholar
- 4.R. J. Hughes, Phys. Lett. 97B, 246 (1980); R. J. Hughes, Nucl. Phys. B186, 376 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.See P. Olesen, Phys. Scripta 23, 1000 (1981) and earlier references contained therein.Google Scholar
- 6.For reviews, see K. Johnson, Acta Physica Polonica B6, 865 (1975); R. L. Jaffe, 1979 Erice Summer School, MIT CTP-814; P. Hasenfratz, J. Kuti, Phys. Rep. 40C, 75 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.See, for example, J. Drees, Report at 1981 International Symposium on Lepton and Photon Interactions at High Energies, Bonn, Aug. 1981.Google Scholar
- 8.See for example, J. Donoghue and K. Johnson, Phys. Rev. D21 1975 (1980).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1982