Recursive definitions of operations in universal algebras
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 134)
Chapter 5 Submitted Papers
KeywordsUniversal Algebra Free Model Structural Induction Recursive Definition Abstract Data Type
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H.A. Klaeren A simple class of algorithmic specifications for abstract software modules 9th MFCS (1980), Springer Lect. Not. Comp. Sc. 88, 362–374Google Scholar
- H.A. Klaeren The SRDL specification experiment — This volume —Google Scholar
- H.A. Klaeren A constructive method for abstract algebraic software specification To appear 1981Google Scholar
- H.A. Klaeren, H. Petzsch The development of an interpreter by means of abstract algebraic software specifications Int. Coll. on Formalization of Prog. Concepts, Peniscola 1981 Springer Lect. Not. Comp. Sc. 107, 335–346Google Scholar
- H.A. Klaeren, H. Petzsch Algebraic software specification and compiler generation — a case study RWTH Aachen, Schriften zur Informatik & Ang. Math. Nr. 68, 1981Google Scholar
- J. Loeckx Algorithmic specifications of abstract data types 8th ICALP (1981)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1982