Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 153)
Edward's model for long polymer chains
KeywordsPolymer Chain Continuum Limit Borel Subset Random Walk Model Short Range Correlation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Westwater, J. “On Edwards' model for long polymer chains” Commun. Math. Phys. 72 131–174, 1980.Google Scholar
- Westwater, J. “On Edwards' model for polymer chains. III. Borel summability” submitted to Commun. Math.. Phys.Google Scholar
- Edwards, S. F. “The statistical mechanics of polymers with excluded volume.” Proc. Phys. Sci. 85 613–624, 1965.Google Scholar
- Westwater, J. “On Edwards' model for polymer chains. II. The self-consistent potential.” Commun. Math. Phys. 79 53–73, 1981.Google Scholar
- des Cloizeaux, J. “The statistics of long chains with non-Markovian repulsive interactions and the minimal Gaussian approximation” Journal de Physique 31 715–736, 1970.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1982