Goldstone theorem in statistical mechanics
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 153)
Statistical Mechanics General Plenary Session
KeywordsStatistical Mechanics Continuous Group Coulomb System Internal Electric Field Symmetry Breakdown
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Goldstone: Nuovo Cimento 19, 154 (1961)Google Scholar
- L. Landau, J.F. Perez, W.F. Wreszinski: “Energy gap, clustering and the Goldstone Theorem in Statistical Mechanics” — Preprint University of Sao Paulo (1981), to appear in Journ. Stat. Phys.Google Scholar
- Ph. A. Martin: “A remark on the Goldstone Theorem in Statistical Mechanics”-Preprint EPF-L (1981)Google Scholar
- Ch. Gruber, Ph.A. Martin: Ann. of Phys. 131, 56 (1981)Google Scholar
- Ch. Gruber, Ph.A. Martin, Ch. Oguey: “Euclidean Invariance in Statistical Mechanics of Classical Coutinuous Systems” — Preprint EPF-L (1981), to appear in Comm. Math. Phys.Google Scholar
- M. Requardt: Zeit. für Physik B 36, 187 (1979).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1982