Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 153)
Locality and the structure of particle states in gauge field theories
KeywordsParticle State Gauge Field Theory Magnetic Vector Potential Vacuum Fluctuation Finite Linear Combination
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R.F.Streater, A.S.Wightman: PCT, spin-statistics and all that, Benjamin Inc., New York 1964Google Scholar
- 2.R.Jost: The general theory of quantized fields, American. Math. Soc., Providence Rhode Island 1965Google Scholar
- 3.S.Doplicher, R.Haag, J.E.Roberts: Local observables and particle statistics, Commun. math. Phys. 23, 199 (1971) and 35, 49 (1974)Google Scholar
- 4.D.Buchholz: What is the statespace of Quantum Electrodynamics? these ProceedingsGoogle Scholar
- 5.D.Buchholz, K.Fredenhagen: Locality and the structure of particle states, Freiburg University preprint THEP 81/6 (to appear in Commun. math. Phys.)Google Scholar
- 6.K.Fredenhagen: On the existence of antiparticles, Commun. math. Phys. 79, 141 (1981)Google Scholar
- 7.O.Bratteli, D.W.Robinson: Operator algebras and quantum statistical mechanics II, Springer-Verlag New York Heidelberg Berlin 1981Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1982