Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 153)
Singular unitary representations and indefinite harmonic theory
KeywordsUnitary Representation Hermitian Form Discrete Series Irreducible Unitary Representation Holomorphic Line Bundle
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. Bott: Homogeneous vector bundles. Ann. of Math. 66 (1957), 203–248.Google Scholar
- T. Enright, R. Howe and N. Wallach: in preparation.Google Scholar
- Harish Chandra: Discrete series for semisimple Lie groups II Acta Math. 116 (1966), 1–111.Google Scholar
- Harish Chandra: Harmonic analysis on semisimple Lie groups. Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 76 (1970), 529–551.Google Scholar
- R. P. Langlands: The dimension of spaces of automorphic forms. In: Algebraic Groups and Discontinuous Subgroups, Proc. of Symposia in Pure Mathematics, vol. IX, 253–257, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence (1966).Google Scholar
- W. Schmid: L2-cohomology and the discrete series. Ann. of Math. 103 (1976), 375–394.Google Scholar
- D. Vogan: Representations of Real Reductive Lie Groups, Birkhäuser, Boston (1981).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1982