Quantum stochastic processes
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 153)
Functional Integration General Plenary Session
KeywordsBrownian Motion Quantum Noise Stochastic Integral Canonical Commutation Relation Canonical Solution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- C. Barnett: Ph.D. Thesis, Hull 1980Google Scholar
- C. Barnett, R.F. Streater and I.F. Wilde: Fermion Martingales and Quantum Stochastic Integrals. to appear.Google Scholar
- R.L. Hudson and R.F. Streater: Examples of Quantum Martingales. Phys. Lett. 85A, 64–67 (1981).Google Scholar
- R.L. Hudson and R.F. Streater: Itô's formula is Wick ordering and the Chain Rule; accepted for Phys. Lett.Google Scholar
- H. Haken: Handbuch für Physik. Bd XXV/2c, Springer (1967).Google Scholar
- R.F. Streater: Damped Oscillator with Quantum Noise; Bedford College preprint.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1982