Energy levels of native defects in n-Pb1-xSnxSe
In monocrystalline Pb1-xSnxSe samples of n-type with 0 ≤x≤0.37 the variation of the Ha l coefficient was observed in 4.2-300K temperature region. A model of two levels was proposed and their energetic position as a function of temperature was determined.
KeywordsMagnetic Field Direction Deep Center Hall Constant Energetic Position Typical Temperature Dependence
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- K.Lischka, W. Huber, A.Lopez-Otero, H.Heinrich, L.D.Haas Proc. Intern. Conf. Phys. Semicond., Edingurgh 1978, Inst.Phys.Conf. Ser. 43, p.249Google Scholar
- K.Lischka, H-Preier, Phys.Stat.Sol. (b) 101, K 129 (1980)Google Scholar
- I.V.Kutcherenko, A.E.Svistov, A.P.Shotov, Fiz.tech.semicond. 5, 890 (1981)Google Scholar
- G.Martinez, Phys. Rev. B8, 4678 (1973)Google Scholar
- I.V.Kutcherenko, V.N.Moiseenko-, A.P.Shotov, B.A.Volkov, K.V. Vyatkin, Proc. Intern. Conf. Phys. Semicond., Edinburgh 1978, Inst.Phys.Conf. Ser. 43, p.449Google Scholar