Bi2Se3 and Bi2Te3 single crystals doped with Sn atoms
Using results of measurements of some transport coefficients and of reflectivity in the IR region the different behaviour of Sn atoms were found in crystals studied. The role of this impurity in Bi selenide can be explained assuming only the substitution of Bi atoms by Sn atoms. The explanation in Bi telluride assumes the formation of new layers formed by Sn and Te atoms in the gap between layers of the host crystal.
KeywordsHall Coefficient Undoped Sample Chalcogen Element Strong Chemical Affini Hall Coeffi
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- /1/.J. Horák and M. Matyáš: To be publishedGoogle Scholar
- /2/.H.J. Goldsmid: Proc. Int. Conf. Semiconductor Physics, Prague 1960, p. 1015Google Scholar
- /3/.H. Tamura: Jap. J. Appl. Phys. 7 (1966), 593Google Scholar
- /4/.J. Horák et al.: phys. stat. sol. (a) 14 (1972), 299Google Scholar
- /5/.L. Tichý et al.: phys. stat. sol. (a) 13 (1972), K 163Google Scholar
- /6/.R.F. Brebrick and A.J. Strauss: Phys. Rev. 131 (1963), 104Google Scholar