Pulse width dependent nonlinear absorption in small gap semiconductors
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 152)
The two-photon absorption coefficient is shown to be time-independent
KeywordsPulse Length Free Hole Interaction Matrix Element Exact Wave Function Nanosecond Regime
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A.F. Gibson, C.B. Hatch, P.N.D. Maggs, D.R. Tilley and A.C. Walker, J. Phys. C9, 3259 (1976)Google Scholar
- 2.A.F. Stewart and M. Bass, Appl. Phys. Lett. 37, 1040 (1980)Google Scholar
- 3.A.M. Johnston, C.R. Pidgeon and J. Dempsey, Phys. Rev. B22, 825 (1980)Google Scholar
- 4.C.R. Pidgeon, B.S. Wherrett, A.M. Johnston, J. Dempsey and A. Miller, Phys. Rev. Lett. 42 1785 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.J.H. Bechtel and W.L. Smith, Phys. Rev. B13 3515 (1976)Google Scholar
- 6.M. Weiler, Sol. St. Commun. 39 937 (1981)Google Scholar
- 7.J.M. Doviak, A.F. Gibson, M.F. Kimmitt and A.C. Walker, J. Phys. C6, 593 (1973).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1982