Properties of instruction set processor
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 126)
KeywordsGlobal Memory Assignment Statement Abstract Machine Programme Counter Primary Memory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.ASPINALL, D. and DAGLESS, E.L. (1977) (editors). "Introduction to Microprocessors, Pitman, London, U.K.Google Scholar
- 2.ASPINALL, D. (1978) (editor). "The Microprocessor & its Application" Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, U.K.Google Scholar
- 3.ASPINALL, D. and DAGLESS, E.L. "Overview of a development environment", Microprocessors & Microsystems, Vol. 3. No. 7, 79, pp. 301–305.Google Scholar
- 4.Proposed Microcomputer System Bus Standard. (P.796 Bus), IEEE Computer Society Sub-committee Microcomputer System Bus Group, Oct. 1980.Google Scholar
- 5.RATTNER, J. and LATTIN, W.W. "Ada determines architecture of 32-bit microprocessor", Electronics, Vol. 4. No. 54, Feb. 1981 pp. 119–126.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1981