Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 123)
Performance evaluation of two concurrency control mechanisms in a distributed database system
KeywordsData Item Average Response Time Concurrency Control Transaction Manager Partial Duplication
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- /1/.Garcia-Molina, M., "Performance Comparison of two update algorithms for distributed databases". Proc. of the third berkeley Conference on Distributed Data Management and Computer Networks Aug. 1978.Google Scholar
- /2/.Ries, D. R., "The effects of Concurrency Control in the Performance of a Distributed Management System" Proc. of the fourth Berkeley Conference on Distributed Data Management and Computer Networks, Aug. 1979.Google Scholar
- /3/.Lin, W. K., "Performance Evaluation of two Concurrency Control Mechanisms in a Distributed Database System" accepted for the SIGMOD Conference 1981.Google Scholar
- /4/.Kaneko, A., et al., "Logical Clock Synchronization Method for Duplicated Database Control" Proc. of the 1st Int. Conf. on Distributed Computing Systems, Huntsville, Oct. 1979.Google Scholar
- /5/.Badal, D. Z., "The Analysis of the Effects of Concurrency Control on Distributed Database System Performance" Proc. of the VLDB Conference, Montreal Oct. 1980.Google Scholar
- /6/.Rothnie, J. B., et al. "SDD-1: A System for Distributed Databases" ACM TODS, Vol. 5, N. 1, March 1980.Google Scholar
- /7/.Bernstein, P. A., Goodman, N., "Fundamental Algorithms for Concurrency Control in Distributed Database Systems". Technical Report CCA-80-05, Feb. 15, 1980.Google Scholar
- /8/.Eswaran, K. P., et al., "The notions of Consistency and Predicate locks in a Database System" Communications of the ACM, Vol. 19, N. 11, Nov. 1976.Google Scholar
- /9/.Casey, R. G., "Allocation of copies of a file in an information network" Proc. AFIPS 1972 SJCC, Vol. 40.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1981