Structuring concepts for distributed systems: The communication aspect
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 123)
KeywordsMessage System Object Oriented Language Interaction Rule Data Storage System User World
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Reed, D., Svoboda, L. "Swallow: A Distributed Data Storage System for a Local Network", presented at the IFIP Workshop on Local Networks, Zürich, August 1980.Google Scholar
- Ingalls, D. "The Smalltalk-76 programming system: Design and Implementation", 5th Annual ACM Symp. on Principles of Progr. Languages, Tucson, January 1978.Google Scholar
- Kowalski, R. "Algorithm=Logic+Control", Comm. ACM 22,7 (July 1979), 424–436.Google Scholar
- Naffah, N., Nash G.R. "Functional Model of a Computerized Message System", IFIP WG6.5, N19, January 27, 1980.Google Scholar
- Information about the GILT project may be obtained from R.Speth, Computing Center, University of Düsseldorf, Germany.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1981