Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 118)
KeywordsStructure Transition Internal Transition Input Place Output Place Shared Place
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hack, M. Petri net languages. — TR-159, MIT Lab. Computer Science, Cambridge, Mass., 1976, 128 p.Google Scholar
- 2.Kotov, V.E. An algebra for parallelism based on Petri nets. — Lecture Notes in Computer Science 64, Springer-Verlag, Berlin 1978, p. 39–55.Google Scholar
- 3.Hack, M. Decision problems for Petri nets and vector addition systems. — MAC-TM-59, Project MAC, MIT, 1975, 79 p.Google Scholar
- 4.Kosarajn, S.R. Limitations of Dijkstra's semaphore primitives and Petri nets. — Operating Systems Review, 1973, 7, no.4, p. 122–136.Google Scholar
- 5.Hack, M. Decidability questions for Petri nets. — TR-161, MIT Lab. Computer Science, Cambridge, Mass., 1976, 194 p.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1981