Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 118)
Maximum flow in planar networks
KeywordsMaximum Flow Priority Queue Planar Network Modify Capacity Operation Insert
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Berge, C., Ghouila-Houri, A., Programming, Games and Transportation networks, Methuen, Agincourt, Ontario.Google Scholar
- 2.Dinic, E.A., Algorithm for solution of a problem of maximal flow in a network with power estimation, Soviet Math.Dokl. 11 (1970), 1277–1280.Google Scholar
- 3.Ford, L.R. and Fulkerson, D.R., Maximal flow through a network, Canad. J.Math., 8 (1956), 399–404.Google Scholar
- 4.Itai, A. and Shiloach, Y., Maximum flow in planar networks, SIAM J. Comput. 8 (1979), 135–150.Google Scholar
- 5.Karzanov, A.V., Determining the maximal flow in a network by the method of preflows, Soviet Math.Dokl. 15 (1974), 434–437.Google Scholar
- 6.Tarjan, R.E., Recent developments in the complexity of combinatorial algorithms, Proc. Fifth IBM Symp. on Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science, Hakone Yama no Hotel, Japan, 1974.Google Scholar
- 7.Sleator, D. and Tarjan, R.E., An O(nm log n) algorithm for maximum network flows, submitted.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1981