How to find invariants for coloured Petri nets
This paper shows how invariants can be found for coloured Petri Nets. We define a set of transformation rules, which can be used to transform the incidence matrix, without changing the set of invariants.
KeywordsVersus Versus Versus Transformation Rule Incidence Matrix Computer Science Department Telephone System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Genrich, H.J. and Lautenbach, K., System Modelling with High-Level Petri Nets. Theoretical Computer Science 13 (1981), 109–136.Google Scholar
- 2.Jensen, K., Coloured Petri Nets and the Invariant-Method. DAIMI PB-104, Computer Science Department, Aarhus University, October 1979. To appear in Theoretical Computer Science, 1981.Google Scholar
- 3.Jensen, K., How to Find Invariants for Coloured Petri Nets. DAIMI PB-120, Computer Science Department, Aarhus University, May 1980.Google Scholar
- 4.Lautenbach, K., Liveness in Petri Nets. Interner Bericht ISF-75-02. 1, GMD Bonn, July 1975.Google Scholar
- 5.Memmi, G. and Roucairol, G., Linear Algebra in Net Theory. Advanced Course on General Net Theory of Processes and Systems, Hamburg 1979, H. Fuss (ed.), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 84, Springer Verlag 1980, 213–223.Google Scholar
- 6.Milne, G., Modelling Distributed Database Protocols by Synchronization Processes. CSR-34-78, Computer Science Department, Edinburgh University, October 1978.Google Scholar