Extensions of symmetric hom-functors to the Kleisli category
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 117)
KeywordsDiagram Commute Identity Functor Empty Word Follow Diagram Commute Free Monoids
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. A. ARBIB — E. G. MANES, Fuzzy machines in a category (preprint) Univ. of Massachusetts at AmherstGoogle Scholar
- J. BECK, Distributive laws, Lecture Notes in Mathematics,Springer-Verlag, 80(1969), 119–140Google Scholar
- S. MACLANE, Categories for the working mathematician, Springer-Verlag, 1972Google Scholar
- V. TRNKOVÁ — J. ADÁMEK, Tree-group automata, FCT 79, 462–467Google Scholar
- J. VINÁREK, On extensions of functors to the Kleisli category, Comment. Math. Univ. Carolinae, 18(1977), 319–327Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1981