On the size of conjunctive representations of n-ary relations
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 117)
KeywordsFinite System Symmetric Relation Obvious Generalization Nite System Conjunctive Representation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G.Birkhoff: Lattice Theory, AMS Colloq.Publ.Vol.25, Providence, R.I.(1967)Google Scholar
- J.F. Kennison: Reflective functors in general topology and elsewhere, Trans.AMS 118(1965), 303–315Google Scholar
- S.MacLane: Categories for the working mathematician, Graduate Texts in Math., Vol.5, Springer (1971)Google Scholar
- A.Pultr: On product dimensions in general and that of graphs in particular, Vorträge zu Grundlagen der Informatik, Heft 27/77, TU Dresden (1977), 66–79Google Scholar
- A. Pultr and J. Vinárek: Productive classes and subdirect irreducibility, in particular for graphs, Discr.Math. 20(1977), 159–176Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1981