Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 117)
Isomorphism completeness for some algebraic structures
KeywordsAutomorphism Group Planar Graph Unary Operation Unary Algebra Polynomial Algorithm
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Booth, K.S. and Colbourn, C.J., Problems polynomially equivalent to graph isomorphism, Tech.Rep. CS-77-04, Univ.of Waterloo, 1979.Google Scholar
- 2.Hedrlín, Z. and Pultr, A., On full embeddings of categories of algebras, Illinois J.Math., 10 (1966), 392–406.Google Scholar
- 3.Hedrlín, Z. and Pultr, A., O predstavlenii malych kategorij, Dokl.AN SSSR 160 (1965), 284–286.Google Scholar
- 4.Hopcroft, J.E and Wong., J.K., Linear time algorithm for isomorphism of planar graphs, Proc.6th Ann.ACM Symp. on Theory of Computing, 1974, 172–184.Google Scholar
- 5.Luks.,E.M., Isomorphism of bounded valency graphs can be tested in a polynomial time, Proc.21st Ann. ymp. on Foundations of Comp.Science, 1980, 42–49.Google Scholar
- 6.Miller, G.L., Graph isomorphism, general remarks, Proc. 9th Ann.ACM Symp.on Theory of Computing, 1977, 143–150.Google Scholar
- 7.Pultr, A., On full embeddings of concrete categories with respect to forgetful functors, Comment.Math.Univ.Carilinae, 9 (1968), 281–305.Google Scholar
- 8.Pultr, A. and Trnková, V., Combinatorial, Algebraic, adn Topological representation of Groups, Semigroups and Categories, Academia, Prague, 1980.Google Scholar
- 9.Read, R.C. and Corneil, D.G., The graph isomorphism disease, J.of Graph Theory 1 (1977), 336–363.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1981