Extremal combinatorial problems in relational data base
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 117)
KeywordsData Base Hungarian Academy Element Subset Basic Dependency Data Base Relation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- CODD, E.F., A relational model of data for large shared data banks, Comm. ACM 13(1970) 377–387.Google Scholar
- SPERNER, E., Ein Satz über Untermengen einer endlichen Menge, Math. Z. 27 (1928) 544–548.Google Scholar
- DEMETROVICS, J., On the equivalence of candidate keys with Sperner Systems, Acta Cybernetica 4 (1979) 247–252.Google Scholar
- BEKESSY, J., DEMETROVICS, J., HANNAK, K., FRANKL, P. and KATONA, G.O.H., On the number of maximal dependencies in a data base relation of fixed order, Disc. Math. 30(1980) 83–88.Google Scholar
- DEMETROVICS, J. and GYEPESI, GY., On the functional dependency and some generalization of it (to appear in Acta Cybernetica).Google Scholar
- RAY-CHAUDHURI, D.K., and WILSON, R.M., Solution of Kirkman's school girl problem, Proc. Symp. in Pure Math., Combinatorics, Am. Math. Soc. 19(1971) 187–204.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1981