A construction of concurrent systems by means of sequential solutions and concurrency relations
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 107)
KeywordsDependency Relation Elementary System Identity Relation Concurrent System Independency Relation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Brinch Hansen P., Operating Systems Principles, Prentence Hall, Inc., New Jersay, 1973.Google Scholar
- Cambell R.H., Habermman A.H., The Specification of Process Synchronization by Path Expressions, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 16, Springer-Verlag, 1974, 89–102.Google Scholar
- Dijkstra E.W., Cooperating Sequential Processes, In: F. Genuys (ed.), Programming Languages, Academic Press, New York, 1968.Google Scholar
- Janicki R., Synthesis of Concurrent Schemes, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol.64, Springer-Verlag, 1978, 298–307.Google Scholar
- Janicki R., An Algebraic Structure of Petri Nets, ibid.,, vol. 83, 1980, 177–192.Google Scholar
- Janicki R., On Atomic Nets and Concurrency Relations, ibid., vol. 88, 1980, 320–333.Google Scholar
- Janicki R., On the Design of concurrent Systems, Proc. of the 2nd International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems, IEEE Comp. Society Press, Maryland, 1981.Google Scholar
- Mazurkiewicz A., Concurrent Program Schemes and Their Interpretations, DAIMI PB-78, Aarhus Univ. Publ., 1977.Google Scholar
- Petri C.A., Concepts of Net Theory, Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science '73, Math. Institute of the Slovak Academy of Sciences, 1973.Google Scholar
- Petri C.A., Concurrency as a Basis of Systems Thinking, Proc. of the 5th Scandinavian Logic Symposium, Aalborg Universitetsforlag, 1979.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1981