Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 107)
Distributed termination with interval assertions
KeywordsSpan Tree Global Stability Hamiltonian Cycle Control Communication Time Instance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [AFR]K.R. Apt, N. Francez, W.P. deRoever: A proof system for communicating sequential processes. ACM-TOPLAS, 2,3 (July 1980), pp. 359–385.Google Scholar
- [D]E.W. Dijkstra: An elephant inspired by the Dutch national flag. EWD — 608, Nuenen, (1977).Google Scholar
- [D2]E.W. Dijkstra: A special sorting elephant. EWD — 642, Nuenen.Google Scholar
- [F]N. Francez: Distributed Termination. ACM-TOPLAS 2, 1 (January 1980), pp. 42–55.Google Scholar
- [FR]N. Francez, M. Rodeh: Achieving Distributed Termination without Freezing. TR-72, IBM Israel Scientific Center (1979). To appear in IEEE-TSE.Google Scholar
- [H]C.A.R. Hoare: Communicating Sequential Processes. CACM 21, 8, (August 1978), pp. 666–677.Google Scholar
- [MS]P. Merlin, A. Segall: A failsafe distributed routing protocol. IEEE Trans. Comm. 27 (September 1979), pp. 1230–1237.Google Scholar
- [S1]M. Sintzoff: Three problems in the design of distributed programs. Working Note presented at IFIP W.G. 2.3, April 1978.Google Scholar
- [S2]M. Sintzoff: On language design for program construction. Algol Bulletin 42 (1978), pp. 74–84.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1981