Flow induced by a jet in a cavity measurements and 3D numerical simulation
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 141)
Contributed Papers Seventh International Conference on Numerical Methods in Fluid Dynamics June 23–27, 1980 Standford University/NASA Ames, USA
KeywordsLarge Eddy Simulation Navier Stokes Equation Turbulent Viscosity Laser Doppler Anemometry Flow Induce
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- CHORIN-The numerical solution of the Navier Stokes equations for an incompressible fluid-Bull Amer. Math. Soc. 73, 928–931, 1967.Google Scholar
- J.P. BENQUE-Modélisation d'écoulements turbulents isothermes-rapport E.D.F.-LNH n° HE041/78.12.Google Scholar
- A.J. YULE-Large structure in the mixing layer of a round jet-J. Fluid Mech. (1978), vol. 89, part 3 pp. 413–432.Google Scholar
- 4]W.C. REYNOLDS-Computation of turbulent flows 1975-report n° TF4 Mechanical Engineering Department Standford University.Google Scholar
- A. LEONARD-On the enegy cascade in large eddy simulations of turbulent fluid flows-Advances in geophysics Vol. 18 A p. 237.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1981