Computational models for convective motions induced at fluid interfaces
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 141)
KeywordsConvective Motion Fluid Interface Surface Mass Balance Covariant Base Vector Float Zone Melting
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bedeaux D., Albano A.M. and Mazur P., “Boundary Conditions and Non Equilibrium Thermodynamics”, Physica 82A, pp. 438–462, 1976.Google Scholar
- Chang C.E. and Wilcox W.R., “Analysis of Surface Tension Driven Flow in Floating Zone Melting”, International Journal Heat & Mass Transfer, 19, pp. 355–366, 1976.Google Scholar
- Daly B.J., “A Technique for Including Surface Tension Effects in Hydrodynamic Calculations”, J.C.P., 4, no 1, June 1969.Google Scholar
- Di Carlo A., Piva R. and Guj G., “Computational Schemes in General Curvilinear Coordinates for Navier-Stokes Flows”, Notes on Numerical Fluid Mechanics, vol. 2, pp. 36–44, Viewag Verlag, Berlin, 1980.Google Scholar
- Strani M. and Piva R., “A General Formulation of Boundary Conditions at Fluid Interfaces”, 1979, to be published.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1981