Numerical techniques for free surface motion with application to drop motion caused by variable surface tension
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 141)
KeywordsFredholm Integral Equation Vortex Sheet Complex Conjugate Root Chemical Surfactant Free Surface Motion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aris, R. (1962). Vectors, Tensors and the Basic Equations of Fluid Mechanics. Prentice Hall.Google Scholar
- Baker, G.R., Meiron, D., and Orszag, S.A. (1980). Physics of Fluids, Vol. 23, No. 8.Google Scholar
- Longuet-Higgins, M.S. and Cokelet, F.D. (1978), Proc. Roy. Soc. London A 364, 1.Google Scholar
- Menikoff, R. and Zemach, C. (1980), J. Comp. Physics, in press.Google Scholar
- Schwartz, L. (1974), J.F.M. 62, 552.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1981