Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 141)
Finite difference computation of the capillary jet, free surface problem
KeywordsUniform Flow Harmonic Disturbance Finite Difference Computation Free Surface Problem Main Drop
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Boys, C. V., “Soap Bubbles”, Doubleday Science Study Series, Garden City, New York (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.Sweet, R. G., “High-Frequency Oscillography with Electrostatically Deflected Ink Jets”. U. S. Dept. of Commerce Clearing House, No. AD437951 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.Collins, D. J., Plesset, M. S., Saffren, M. M., editors, Proceedings of the International Colloquim on Drops and Bubbles, Caltech and JPL, 2 volumes (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.Shokoohi, F., Ph.D. Thesis, Columbia University, New York (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.Chaudhary, K. C. and Redekopp, L. G., J. Fluid Mech. 96:257–274, (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.Langlois, W. E., Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Eng., in press.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1981