Microscopic calculations on pair-condensed states of infinite fermi systems
An analysis of the spatial correlations in the BCS pair-condensed state of strongly interacting Fermi systems is presented. The short-range correlations among the particles are described by state-independent correlations of the Jastrow type. Preliminary results of the Fermi hypernetted chain (FHNC) evaluation of the radial distribution function, the one-particle momentum distribution and the pair distribution of neutron and nuclear matter are also given.
KeywordsNuclear Matter Radial Distribution Function Neutron Matter Cluster Term Interact Fermi System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C.H. Yang and J.W. Clark, Nucl.Phys. A174 (1971) 49. C.H.Yang, Ph.D. Thesis, Washington University (1971), unpublished.Google Scholar
- 2.T.C. Paulick and C.E. Campbell, Phys.Rev. B16 (1977) 2000.Google Scholar
- 3.E. Krotscheck and J.W. Clark, Nucl.Phys. A333 (1980) 77.Google Scholar
- 4.S.Fantoni, preprint (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.M.L. Ristig and P.M. Lam, Journ. of Low Temp.Phys. 40 (1980) 571.Google Scholar
- 6.S. Fantoni and S. Rosati, Nuovo Cimento 25A (1975) 593.Google Scholar
- 7.S. Rosati, in “From Nuclei to Particles” Varenna summer school (1980), in press.Google Scholar
- 8.S. Rosati and S. Fantoni, in the present issue.Google Scholar
- 9.S. Fantoni and S. Rosati, Nucl.Phys. A328 (1979) 478.Google Scholar
- 10.T. Ohmura, M. Morita and M. Yamada, Progr.Theor.Phys. 15 (1956) 222. T. Ohmura, Progr.Theor.Phys. 41(1969)419.Google Scholar