Search for dibaryonic resonances of small mass (QDB < 2.3 GeV)
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 137)
IV. Quarks in Nuclei
A possible dibaryonic resonance at 2.23 GeV appears in the photo excitation of the deuterium, but not in the pion induced reaction. This result is discussed.
KeywordsMeasure Counting Rate Bremsstrahlung Beam Inclusive Experiment Dibaryonic Resonance Pion Induce Reaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- P.E. Argan et al., Nucl. Phys. A296 (1978) 373.Google Scholar
- J.M. Laget, Nucl. Phys. A296 (L978) 388.Google Scholar
- P.E. Argan et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 41 (1978) 86.Google Scholar
- P.E. Argan et al., submitted to publication (1980).Google Scholar
- J.M. Laget, Nucl. Phys. A335 (1980) 267.Google Scholar
- SIN-Saclay-Grenoble collaboration, to be published.Google Scholar
- P.E. Argan et al., La Toussuire, Feb. 1977. G. Tamas, Inter. School of intermediate energy nuclear physics, Ariccia, June 1979.Google Scholar
- R. Frascaria et al., Phys. Lett. 91B (1980) 345.Google Scholar
- A. Yokosawa, Physics Reports 64 (1980) 47Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1981