Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 136)
Lewis number effects on the structure and extinction of diffusion flames due to strain
KeywordsFlame Temperature Diffusion Flame Lewis Number Premix Flame Turbulent Combustion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Corcos, G.M.(1980), “The Deterministic Description of the Coherent Structure of Free Shear Layers”. In these Proceedings.Google Scholar
- 4.Liñan, A. and Crespo, A. (1976), “The Asymptotic Analysis of Unsteady Diffusion Flames for Large Activation Energies”, Combustion Science and Technology, 14, pp. 95–117.Google Scholar
- 5.Peters, N. (1980), “Local Quenching due to Flame Stretch and Non-Premixed Turbulent Combustion”, Western States Section of the Combustion Institute Spring Meeting 21–22 April. University of California, Irvine, California.Google Scholar
- 6.Peters, N. and Williams, F.A. (1980). “Coherent Structures in Turbulent Combustion”, In these Proceedings.Google Scholar
- 7.Williams, F.A. (1975), “Recent Advances in Theoretical Descriptions of Turbulent Diffusion Flames”,In:Turbulent Mixing in Non-reactive and Reactive Flow. pp. 189–208, Murthy S.N.B. Ed., Plenum Press.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1981