Collective motion, composite particle structure, and symplectic groups in nuclei
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 135)
KeywordsOperator Algebra Collective Motion Symplectic Group Collective Group Linear Canonical Transformation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- AR 75.
- BA 68.V. Bargmann in: Analytic Methods in Mathematical Physics, New York 1968Google Scholar
- BR 75.M. Brunet and P. Kramer in: Lecture notes in Physics vol. 50, Berlin 1976Google Scholar
- BR 80.
- KR 68.P. Kramer and M. Moshinsky in: Group Theory and its Applications vol. I, New York 1968Google Scholar
- KR 75.P. Kramer, M. Moshinsky and T.H. Seligman in: Group Theory and its Applications vol. III, New York 1975Google Scholar
- KR 80.P. Kramer, G. John and D. Schenzle, Group Theory and the Interaction of Composite Nucleon Systems, Braunschweig 1980Google Scholar
- MO 70.
- RO 78.D.J. Rowe in: Lecture Notes in Physics vol. 79, Berlin 1978Google Scholar
- VA 77.V.V. Vanagas, Lecture Notes, Univ. of Toronto 1977Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980