Killing tensors and variable separation for Hamilton-Jacobi equations
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 135)
KeywordsPoisson Bracket Helmholtz Equation Jacobi Equation Separable System Symmetry Algebra
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Kalnins, E.G. and Miller, W. Jr., Killing tensors and variable separation for Hamilton-Jacobi and Helmholtz equations, SIAM J. Math. Anal. (to appear.)Google Scholar
- Kalnins, E.G. and Miller, W. Jr., Killing tensors and nonorthogonal variable separation for Hamilton-Jacobi and Helmholtz equations, SIAM J. Math. Anal. (to appear).Google Scholar
- Benenti, S. and Francaviglia, M., The theory of separability of the Hamilton-Jacobi equation and its application to general relativity, in “General Relativity and Gravitation, Vol. 1”, A Held, ed., Plenum, New York, 1980.Google Scholar
- Kalnins, E.G. and Miller, W. Jr., Separable coordinates for three-dimensional complex Riemannian spaces, J. Diff. Geometry (1979)Google Scholar
- Benenti, S., Separability structures on Riemannian manifolds, Proceedings of “Conference on Differential Geometrical Methods in Mathematical Physics”, Salamanca 1979, Springer-Verlag (to appear).Google Scholar
- Miller, W. Jr., Patera, G. and Winternitz, P., Subgroups of Lie groups and separation of variables, J. Math. Phys., (to appear).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980