Geometry of the time-dependent variational principle in quantum mechanics
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 135)
Canonical Transformation and Quantum Mechanics
KeywordsCoherent State Symplectic Form Symplectic Structure Coset Space Slater Determinant
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- BA 77.A.O. Barut, R.Raczka, Theory of Group Representations and Applications, Warsaw 1977Google Scholar
- GI 74.R. Gilmore, Lie groups, Lie algebras, and some of their applications, New York 1974Google Scholar
- KO 70.B. Kostant, in: Lecture Notes in Math. 1970Google Scholar
- KR 79.P. Kramer and M. Saraceno, Symplectic structures in many-body systems, Proc. Group Theor. Meth. Physics, Zvenigorod 1979Google Scholar
- KR 80.P. Kramer and M. Saraceno, Geometry of the TDVP in quantum mechanics preprint 1980Google Scholar
- LI 65.H.J. Lipkin, N. Meshkov and A.J. Glick, Nuclear Physics 62 (1965) 188Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980