Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 133)
Phonons in narrow gap semiconductors
KeywordsDielectric Function Elementary Excitation Reflectivity Curve Phonon Contribution High Energy Side
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. GRYNBERG, R. LE TOULLEC and M. BALKANSKI, Phys. Rev. 9, 517 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.A.M. WITOWSKI and M. GRYNBERG, Solid State Comm. 30, 41 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.M. BALKANSKI, K.P. JAIN, R. BESERMAN and M. JOUANNE, Phys. Rev. B12, 4328 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.R.H. LYDDANE, R.G. SACHS and E. TELLER, Phys. Rev. 59, 673 (1941).Google Scholar
- 5.B. VERGA, Phys. Rev. 137A, 1896 (1965).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980