The S-matrix and sonar echo structure
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 130)
Classical Scattering Theory
KeywordsSource Function Wave Operator Exterior Domain Eigenfunction Expansion Field Form
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- C. H. Wilcox: Scattering Theory for the d'Alembert Equation in Exterior Domains, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Vol. 442 (Springer, New York, 1975)Google Scholar
- C. H. Wilcox: “Sonar echo analysis,” Math. Meth. Appl. Sci. 1, 70–88 (1979)Google Scholar
- N. A. Shenk: “Eigenfunction expansions and scattering theory for the wave equation in an exterior domain,” Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 21, 120–150 (1966)Google Scholar
- Y. Shizuta: “Eigenfunction expansion associated with the operator-Δ in the exterior domain,” Proc. Japan Acad. 39, 656–660 (1963)Google Scholar
- N. A. Shenk, D. Thoe: “Eigenfunction expansions and scattering theory for perturbations of-Δ”, Rocky Mt. J. Math. 1, 89–125 (1971)Google Scholar
- C. E. Baum: “The singularity expansion method,” in Transient Electromagnetic, ed. by L. B. Felsen, Topics in Applied Physics, Vol. 10 (Springer, New York, 1976)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980