Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 86)
Time sequences as a tool for describing program behaviour
KeywordsTime Sequence Generator Induction Input Sequence Mutual Exclusion Concurrent Process
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- O.-J. Dahl: Can Program Proving be Made Practical? In "Les Fondaments de la Programmation", IRIA 1978.Google Scholar
- J. Guttag et al: Abstract Data Types and Software Validation. CACM 21, 12 (Dec 1978).Google Scholar
- D.E. Knuth, P.B. Bendix: Simple Word Problems in Universal Algebras. In "Computational Problems in Abstract Algebra", Pergamon Press 1969.Google Scholar
- D. Musser: A Data Type Verification System Based on Rewrite Rules. USC Information Sciences Institute, 1978.Google Scholar
- R. Nakajima et al: Describing and Verifying Programs with Abstract Data Types. In "Formal Description of Programming Concepts", North Holland Publ. Comp., 1977.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1980