Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 85)
On observing nondeterminism and concurrency
KeywordsExperiment Relation Denotational Semantic Small Relation Unordered Tree Large Congruence
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Gordon, M.J., "The Denotational Description of Programming Languages", Springer-Verlag, 1979.Google Scholar
- Hennessy, M. and Plotkin, G.D., "Full Abstraction for a Simple Parallel Programming Language", Proc. 8th MFCS Conference, Olomouc, Czechoslovakia, Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 74, pp. 108–121, 1979.Google Scholar
- Milne, G. and Milner, R., "Concurrent Processes and their Syntax", to appear in J.A.C.M., 1979.Google Scholar
- Milner, R., "Synthesis of Communicating Behaviour", Proc. 7th MFCS Conference, Zakopane, Poland, Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 64, pp. 71–83, 1978.Google Scholar
- Smyth, M., "Powerdomains", J.C.S.S. 15, Vol. 1, 1978.Google Scholar
- Stoy, J.E., "Denotational Semantics: The Scott Strachey Approach to Programming Language Theory", MIT Press, 1977.Google Scholar
- Plotkin, G.D., "A Powerdomain Construction", SIAM Journal on Computing 5, Vol.3, pp. 452–487, 1976.Google Scholar
- Pnueli, A., "The Temporal Logic of Programs", Proc. 19th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, Providence, R.I., 1977.Google Scholar
- Pratt, V.R., "Semantical Considerations on Floyd-Hoare Logic", Proc. 17th IEEE Symp. on Foundations of Comp. Sci, pp. 109–121, 1976.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1980