Fuchsian systems of linear differential equations associated to Nilsson class functions and an application to Feynman integrals
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 126)
Part I Microfunctions, Microlocal Calculus and Related Topics
KeywordsDifferential Operator Linear Differential Equation Formal Power Series Finite Type Coherent Sheaf
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J.-E. Björk, Rings of Differential Operators, North-Holland Mathematical Library Series (1979).Google Scholar
- A.R.P. van den Essen, Fuchsian Modules (Thesis, 1979, Katholieke Universiteit Nymegen, The Netherlands).Google Scholar
- A.R.P. van den Essen, C.R. Acad.Sc.Paris, t. 289, Ser. A, 103–105, (1979).Google Scholar
- V.A. Golubeva, Russian Math. Surveys, 31, no 2, 1976, 139–207.Google Scholar
- M. Kashiwara and T. Oshima, Ann. of Math. 106, 1977, 145–200.Google Scholar
- M. Kashiwara and T. Kawai, On holonomic systems of micro-differential equations III. Systems with regular singularities R.I.M.S-293, (1979).Google Scholar
- B. Malgrange, Springer Lecture Notes Vol. 459, 1976, 98–119.Google Scholar
- N. Nilsson, Arkiv fer Matematik, 5, 1965, 463–475. *** DIRECT SUPPORT *** A3418084 00003Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980