Essential support theory and u=0 theorems
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 126)
Part I Microfunctions, Microlocal Calculus and Related Topics
KeywordsIntegrable Function Analyticity Property Regularity Property Collision Operator Real Point
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- D. Iagolnitzer, in Structural Analysis of Collision Amplitudes, ed. by R. Balian and D. Iagolnitzer, North-Holland, Amsterdam (1976), p.295, and references.Google Scholar
- M. Sato, T. Kawai, M. Kashiwara, in Microfunctions and Pseudo-differential Equations, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg (1973), p.265.Google Scholar
- M. Kashiwara, T. Kawai, first text in this volume.Google Scholar
- D. Iagolnitzer, a) Comm. Math. Phys. 63, 49 (1978), b) Exposé 1, Séminaire Goulaouic-Schwartz 1978–79, c) in preparation.Google Scholar
- J.M. Bony, in Séminaire Goulaouic-Schwartz 1976–77.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980