Recent results on differentiable dynamical systems
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 116)
Dynamical Systems Session Organized by D. Ruelle
KeywordsInvariant Measure Unstable Manifold Stable Manifold Characteristic Exponent Ergodic Component
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Billingsley. Ergodic theory and information, John Wiley, New York, 1965.Google Scholar
- 2.A. Katok. Lyapunov exponents, entropy and periodic orbits for diffeomorphisms. Preprint.Google Scholar
- 3.Iu. I. Kifer. On the limiting behavior of invariant measures of small random perturbations of some smooth dynamical systems. Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 216 N°5, 979–981 (1974). English translation. Soviet Math. Dokl. 15, 918–921 (1974). On small random perturbations of some smooth dynamical systems. Izv. Akad. Nauk SSR. Ser. Mat. 38 N°5, 1091–1115 (1974). English translation. Math. USSR Izvestija 8, 1083–1107 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.Ia. B. Pesin. Lyapunov characteristic exponents and ergodic properties of smooth dynamical systems with an invariant measure. Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 226 N°4, 774–777 (1976). English translation Soviet Math. Dokl. 17 N°1, 196–199 (1976). Invariant manifold families which correspond to nonvanishing characteristic exponents. Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat. 40 N°6, 1332–1379 (1976). English translation Math. USSR Izvestija 10 N°6, 1261–1305 (1976). Lyapunov characteristic exponents and smooth ergodic theory. Uspehi Mat. Nauk 32 N°4 (196), 55–112 (1977). English translation Russian Math. Surveys 32 N°4, 55–114 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.D. Ruelle. Ergodic theory of differentiable dynamical systems. Publ. Math. IHES. 50.Google Scholar
- 6.D. Ruelle. An inequality for the entropy of differentiable maps. Bol. Soc. Bras. Mat. 9, 83–87 (1978).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980